Natarajasana: Lord Of The Dance Pose
Natarajasana is an ancient and very famous posture. It is also called Lord of the Dance Pose. This asana has its origin in the dance (Nataraja) of Lord Shiva, which is considered to be the basis of dance, music, and love. Various shapes of this dance of Shiva are performed in this asana.
In today’s world, a person is very busy. He does not have time to pay attention to his body. In today’s time, most people live far away from their homes, some go away from home to earn money and some go out to study. It is not possible for every person to cook food at home.
In this case, they run outwards; they have no other choice than to eat outside food. This is the reason that the health level of the country is becoming lower today because even in the outside food people prefer fast food, etc. which harms their body. In such a situation, it is very important to eat nutritious food made at home, so he stays healthy. Along with this, it is also necessary for them to exercise so that their physical and mental balance is maintained.
Why do Natarajasana?
Yoga is very important for every person to be healthy. Natarajasana is also one of the various asanas of yoga. Its main purpose is to reduce the fat that grows in the body. It is generally seen that some people get a lot of fat in their thighs, hips, etc. This posture must be done to reduce this fat. So that the body fat can be reduced and the body can be made dynamic.
Benefits of Natrajasana
Natarajasna is a very popular method of yoga, its main benefits are as follows-
- Natarajasana makes all the organs of the body move, so that there is no problem of pain in them.
- This posture is to reduce unnecessary body fat by day, and the person is healthy.
- It makes the body’s digestive system strong and keeps a person’s weight normal.
- Natarajasana stretches all the parts of a person’s body, thereby maintaining mobility.
- It keeps the mind calm and keeps the person away from various respiratory problems.
- Children should also do this asana daily because this keeps their mind and body healthy.
How to do Natarajasana
This asana should always be done in the morning. First of all, you have to stand upright, then you have to keep your right leg straight and bend your left leg knee and lift it backward. This will put all the weight of your body on the right leg. Now raise your left leg, move both your hands forward, this will keep the balance of your body. Keep this posture like this for about 20 to 30 seconds, now keep on breathing. After this, change the position of your feet and do this posture.
Advice for Beginners
If you have never done this posture till now, it is very important for you to keep these things in mind-
- Before performing this asana, take the advice of your doctor.
- If you have a problem with low blood pressure, then it would be better for you not to do this asana.
- It is very important for beginners to join yoga classes.
- If you want to do this asana by staying at home, then you should take someone with whom you know it.
- It is not possible to do this posture properly on the first day, you can use the wall to do it.